Small scale sunflower seeds oil pressing plant
Small scale sunflower seeds oil pressing plant is a simple pressing line for making sunflower oil. Another words, if customer want to set up a sunflower seeds oil pressing plant, but the capacity is small, we will recommend small scale sunflower oil pressing plant. Despite being simpler than the large commercial sunflower seeds oil pressing plant, there are a number of important steps that must be taken to make the system effective.
Small scale sunflower seeds oil pressing plant must have sunflower seeds cooking machine, single screw sunflower seeds oil press machine and a filter machine, because the function of these three machine is very important for the final sunflower oil products quality.
1. Heat treatment using sunflower seeds cooking machine
Drum roaster(sunflower seeds cooking machine)
Heat treatment is one of the most important processes in edible oil extracting process. Any oilseeds that is pressed after heat treatment is called hot pressed method, and it is called cold pressed method without heat treatment.
Sunflower seeds oil pressing plant are mainly used hot pressed method. Because the effect of the heat treatment has a direct impact on the smooth progress of the entire oil production process, the oil yield and the quality of the oil and cake.
The oil sunflower seeds are evenly fryed in oilseeds cooker until the ripening of the seven or eight, and then transferred to the inlet of the sunflower seeds oil press machine for pressing. If not use oilseeds cooker, it will affect the oil yield.
2. Sunflower oil pressing process
Single screw sunflower oil pressing machine
Usually, in sunflower seeds oil pressing plant, use single screw sunflower oil press machine. The round bar of the single screw sunflower oil press machine has a zigzag curve and a tapered surface. When the sunflower seeds are pressed, they are pushed and squeezed by the snails to change the volume of the space inside the snail and the squeeze cage to obtain sunflower oil.
3. Sunflower oil filtration process
Filter machine for sunflower oil
The sunflower oil squeezed from the single screw sunflower seeds oil press machine contains some impurities. In order to improve sunflower oil purity, engineers recommend to use oil filter equipment to filter the impurities inside to obtain pure sunflower oil. Generally, use a gas pressure filter if you want to get high quality sunflower oil. This equipment has a heating function. After filter, the oil becomes “cooked oil”.
The above three machines are essential equipment for small scale sunflower seeds oil pressing plant. If you want to produce higher quality sunflower oil or want to make the production line more complete and automated, cleaning equipment, conveying equipment and other machines can be added in sunflower seeds oil pressing plant. Henan Doing Company's engineers can customized for you.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Small scale sunflower seeds oil pressing plant, you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Single screw sunflower seed oil expeller machine
- Solvent extractor for sunflower oil extraction plant
- Sunflower oil solvent extraction plant
- D.T.D.C.system in sunflower oil solvent extraction plant
- 30-1000TPD full-continuous sunflower oil refinery plant
- 10-50TPD semi-continuous sunflower oil refinery plant
- 1-20TPD batch type sunflower oil refinery plant
- Sunflower seeds preparation & oil pressing line
- Small scale sunflower seeds oil pressing plant
- Sunflower oil filling machine
- How to make oil from sunflower seeds at home?
- How to make sunflower oil in sunflower oil mill plant?
- Why does sunflower seeds need husking in sunflower oil making process?
- Why does sunflower oil need refining?
- How is sunflower oil processed? What is the processing features?
- What kinds of impurities are present in crude sunflower oil?
Leave a message