Different extraction methods of sunflower oil: pressing and solvent extraction
Sunflower oil is an edible oil made from the sunflower processing, sunflower. It is rich in a variety of nutrients such as vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids, which have many benefits for human health. There are two extraction methods of sunflower oil: sunflower oil pressing method and sunflower oil solvent extraction method. These extraction methods of sunflower oil aim to extract the oil from sunflower, but their cost and oil yield are different.
Small-scale sunflower oil pressing method
The sunflower oil pressing method is a physical squeezing method suitable for small-scale production. Before extracting sunflower oil, the raw material needs to be pre-treated to ensure optimal moisture and temperature, which can increase the oil yield. Pretreatment includes cleaning, drying, and other steps to effectively remove impurities and moisture from the raw material, thereby increasing the oil extraction rate. In small-scale production, a sunflower oil press machine can be used for physical squeezing to obtain the oil. The sunflower oil press machine is a simple mechanical device that can squeeze the oil from the raw material. The use of this machine does not require too much technical knowledge, only following the instructions. In addition, the maintenance of the sunflower oil press machine is straightforward, requiring only regular cleaning and maintenance. Therefore, the sunflower oil press machine is a very suitable device for small-scale production, which can convert sunflower into useful edible oil and increase income.
Sunflower oil press machine photo
Large-scale sunflower oil solvent extraction method
Large-scale sunflower oil solvent extraction method is another method for extracting sunflower oil, which is recommended for obtaining oil. The sunflower oil solvent extraction method is a chemical method that uses a chemical solvent to extract oil from the raw material. Compared with the sunflower oil pressing method, the sunflower oil solvent extraction method has a higher oil yield but also higher cost. In addition, the sunflower oil solvent extraction method requires the use of chemical solvents, which have some impact on the environment, so environmental protection issues need to be considered. Therefore, when using the sunflower oil solvent extraction method, it is necessary to choose environmentally friendly and safe chemical solvents, strictly control the amount used and emissions, and reduce the impact on the environment.
Sunflower oil solvent extraction machine photo
The process of sunflower oil solvent extraction method includes solvent extraction, mixed oil steam distillation, wet meal decolonizing, and solvent condensation and recovery. In the sunflower oil solvent extraction method section, a chemical solvent is used to remove oil from the raw material. In the mixed oil steam distillation section, the solvent is removed from the mixture by controlling the temperature and pressure. In the wet meal decolonizing section, the solvent is extracted from the filter cake. In the solvent condensation recovery section, the gaseous solvent is condensed into liquid for recovery. The entire technological process needs to strictly control the parameters of each link to ensure that the extracted oil is of high quality and meets edible standards. Although the cost of sunflower oil solvent extraction method is higher, it is suitable for large-scale production. (Recommend reading: Sunflower oil solvent extraction plant)
The refining process method of sunflower oil
Regardless of whether it is the sunflower oil pressing method or the sunflower oil solvent extraction method, the obtained crude oil needs to be refined before use. Refining is the process of removing impurities and undesirable components from crude oil to make it meet edible standards. The refining method includes deacidification, deodorization, decolorization, and other steps. After refining, sunflower oil is purer, has a milder taste, and is more suitable for people’s tastes.
Sunflower oil refining machine photo
The above is an introduction to two extraction methods of sunflower oil. If you want to learn more about sunflower oil extraction methods or how to choose equipment for extracting sunflower oil, please contact us. As a professional manufacturer of sunflower oil extraction equipment, Henan Glory company will provide customized services according to your requirements.
Leave a message
If you wanna to get more details about Different extraction methods of sunflower oil: pressing and solvent extraction, you can send E-mail to email@example.com. Or you can consult our professional engineers and specialized sales team by leaving a message in below form. We will contact you ASAP. You also can visit our factory in Henan, China.
- Multifunctional fully automatic commercial use sunflower oil expeller
- D.T.D.C.system in sunflower oil solvent extraction plant
- Single screw sunflower seed oil expeller machine
- Solvent extractor for sunflower oil extraction plant
- Sunflower oil filling machine
- Sunflower oil production line
- Small scale sunflower seed oil processing plant
- Sunflower seeds preparation & oil pressing line
- Small scale sunflower seeds oil pressing plant
- 30-1000TPD full-continuous sunflower oil refinery plant
- Henan Glory Oils & Fats Engineering CO., LTD will participate in the 2023 Russia Moscow Feed and Grain Processing Exhibition MVC Expo on June 21st.
- YZYX70WX sunflower oil extraction machine was purchased by a customer from Kenya
- Malawi customer purchased YZYX70 cooking oil press from Henan Glory Company
- Sunflower oil processing machine promotions!
- Nigerian customer successfully purchased home use cooking oil extraction machine from Henan Glory Company
- A Nigerian customer successfully purchased a home use cooking oil making machine from Henan Glory Company
- The YZYX140 cooking oil making machine ordered by Ugandan customers was delivered from Henan Glory Company
- Why does sunflower seed oil need to be dewaxed?
- Is it profitable to start a sunflower oil processing business in Kenya?
- Why are the costs of transporting goods in Africa so high?
- How to start a sunflower oil processing business in Kenya?
- How long does it take to set up a sunflower oil processing plant in Zambia?
- How much does it cost to set up a sunflower oil mill plant?
- How to select suitable machines to produce sunflower oil?
- How many types are there of crude sunflower oil refining mills?